Health is one of the most important elements of being able to lead a good life. The state of health in the family and in the community has a decisive influence on all aspects of human life. The present health scenario especially infant and child survival, maternal mortality and malnourishment are major issues and a cause of worry in the area of intervention. Despite the improvement in food production, implementation of various child-centric and poverty alleviation programs malnutrition continues a major challenge for the children of the country especially in the rural and hard to reach areas. Jan Jagran Sansthan Society emphasizes a holistic approach to health development focused on Water and Sanitation, preventive and combine modern and traditional knowledge and practices.
• Make lactating Mother aware of proper Nutritional food habit, medicine and develop a habit to go for monthly routine checkups in PHC.
• HIV and AIDS: General knowledge on how it is spread, its prevention, and possible symptoms
• Hygiene related health education to the adolescents (personal and domestic)
• Basic Reproductive Health information
• Promotion of Health checkups from the PHCs
• Linking them to the government existing health services and schemes
• The negative consequences resulting from infanticide and female feticides.
• Nutritional food stuff to the children from BPL families and other marginalized groups
• Immunization and vaccination activities with support from PHC personnel
• Motivate Old Aged people to go to health centers from where they can go for free health checkups and operations.